Thursday, October 10, 2013


My best friend
Francisca is my best friend since six or seven years ago.  We know in school of my natal city, Cauquenes. I´m was of change of school this time, Fran was since first time  one big help.

We union very think, the music, temes of books and tv programs. When I  was a little  I like 30 seconds to mars,  music rock alternative music, together a Fran we listened our to favorite songs.
Now  Fran studies engineering are in Concepción in the south of Chile, very far of me, is very sad this situation.

Despite the distance, We are very close. The tecnology as internet, telephones and social red allow us to stay in touch and catch up.

I travel to Cauquenes, my city very little, in many ocations us do not agree on the days of travel. Other days us agree in travel and us share one coffe or other drink,jjaa.

At least once a month we organize a meeting of girls where my house or the of Francisca. We listened music, we eat  potato fried and ice cream, we look films, we laugh a lot of the life situations of each.

I like very share with my friend, is my best friend in world, I wish I had more time to hang out with my friend.

In a  first moment,  we think  at the same university, but things changed and studied very far. But the situation is a good excuse  to we visit others cities and  know other  persons.

3 comments:

  1. My mother is from Cauquenes too! That is a beautiful city :)
    I agree with you, friends studying in other cities is a great opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful city! Is difficult when you have friends in others places . I agree with you , is a great excuse to visit people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best friend also is Francisca :) but she is in the university with me, it is a luck.

    ReplyDelete