Thursday, October 24, 2013





I not have many pets in my life, because my mother be worried for my security. My pet now is a dog, she is Chiripa.

Chiripa arrived on time in my life, since 5 years ago, I love my dog, is very funny and curious.
My pet was a gift of my uncle, because the dog of the house (of my uncle) is the mother of my dog. My family I loved the animals.

In the actually Chiripa, my pet life in my house, with my mother.  I travel not much to my house, not see frequently to my pet, I miss so much.

Chiripa is very playful, hem like eat meat and bite bones, cushions, furniture and many others things. My mother dislike this situation, because mess up the entire house.

Other activity of my pet is run all day behind the cats, the mailmen’s, etc. She bark in the garden behind the birds, dose sun in the grass, play with others dog in the parks and in occasions she   sleep in the living room.
I love all she does, I think that my dog is great. I see all the physical activities she make, enjoyed so much.

In my opinion all persons have to animals, because is very funny playing with the dog, one cat or other pet.



The bond of your pet is forever!!

2 comments:

  1. Chiripa, nice name! I would like to know why it is called like this.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chiripa is a nice name and I have the same question that Nicole. Regards ladies!

    ReplyDelete