Thursday, November 14, 2013


Hi guys

In my life have occurred good things in general. 
My childhood was quiet, I remember the summers  in the beach, the plays whith my best friends.
In the school I was a great student (different situation in the actuality), in the past  I was a good girl  whith  good marks.
My family all time, represent a big support in my decisions and  my personals projects.
Start the university is a  good thing in my life. In the start to year I¨m  not really happy whith my carrer, but now I think was a good desition.
This year was very difficult for me, because I miss so much  my home, my family, my dog, etc.
In this year I´m  living in bad conditions  in Santiago, but in the end of year I´m thinking in the big change, (in the relative to my home, where  I wish live ).
The 2013 was a decisive year in  my life, this year  I have my group of friend, other big support.
This year I did not get many academic achievements, I love that the next could do better in my studies. I hope to reach my goals and challenges next year
One thing impotant in this year is the celebation of my birthday, in company of my best friends, the “event” was in october, we  listen music and drink very much.  I remember 4ever.
I wish the other year is much better.  I hope that 2014 is my lucky year.

Good bye !

2 comments:

  1. Vicky I hope you are ok. I suposse it's difficult to live alone in this city, above all if you miss your family so much, But you have luck to have a good friend (I hope), and their help us a lot in difficult moments.
    Good luck with the ending of the semester! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky I hope you are well :)
    I suposse and understand that is difficult when your familiy is in other city, but i think that you have good friends and this is great!!! Good luck in your life :)

    ReplyDelete