Thursday, November 21, 2013




Hey Arnold!



Arnold and friends. 



Hi guys

In this occasions I´m going to talk about of my favorite TV program.
When I´m a child my favorite TV show was called “Hey Arnold” I´m remember many spectaculars episodes, for example when Arnold search her real history of life, the explication about the dead of her parents and other questions without answers and evidence.

Hey Arnold is American production, is a cartoon created by Nickelodeon. The principal character in the history is Arnold, a little boy of 9 year ago. Arnold is very special in relation with other child’s, because is a big lector, and he have a good musical likes.

Other important aspect of this cartoon is a paper of Helga; she is a schoolmate of Arnold. Helga have a complicate personality, all time is bad person with all school in special with the protagonist, but in truth she love´s Arnold.

I´m like so much this TV program, I remember when I looked a TV show in the weekends, is a great memory.
In my opinion is a very good program for all spectator, because is funny, and her have a contents in contrast to was happened in general in the TV shows in the actually.

 In the actually I watch Hey Arnold in the web, and in the TV paid.



I recommend you visit this page: http://www.arnoldlatino.web44.net/ (many episodes) 

3 comments:

  1. I love to Helga!!! <3 and I agree with you, is a good tv program :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helga is a character misunderstood!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Arnold was great! Has many memorable chapters.I always remember (I dont' know why) the chapter about "Arcade Boy".

    ReplyDelete