Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pelluhue
Pelluhue is a  beach, in the center south in the country. Is my favorite place in the world. Is a simple place with a estranger beautiful.

I´m from  7° region, the beach is a places of my memory. Since girl I travel to Pelluhue, because is near to my home, one hour approx.
In Pelluhue, I enjoy of the sun, the sea and read books in the back sand characteristic of the place. And paint in my little home of beach all landscape what consider relevant attraction.  

When, I´m felling sad, travel to Pelluhue, the silence is really important for me.  In occasion of happiness also travel to beach with my friend, because the company of my favorite persons is one perfect complement for enjoy this space.   

I´m  like this beach in specific, the wonderful location and the animals with the sea, the typical seagulls of the center zone of Chile. Other important aspect in this place is the sound, the noise of sea, the crush of the wave, the trill of birds and many others beautiful sound.

Many person visit beach in summer, in general is very noisy in the January and

February, in my opinion the beach is most beautiful in winter, because  is very calm and you be can talk about the local habitants, and know.

3 comments:

  1. The places we can visit in sadness and happiness are very interesting. I imagine there's very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don´t like the beaches a lot, but I know Pelluhue and I think that is a beautiful place!!!I have many beautiful memories. See you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Grandparents live in El Tabo, is a little beach and very noisy in summer, but in winter is a very peaceful place like you said, where you can walk and think =)

    ReplyDelete