Monday, July 8, 2013




In my opinion the experience in general was a very important for my writing expression, because for me is complicate this situation. My formation in English in the high school is a bad experience, in contrast to was happened in this English class.
The writing skills, I think be conform different element in the connection with the other languish, is important know expressed all ideas in writing redaction. Is a fun form for know English.
In the future I would like include the redaction the other blog in Spanish and English, in my experience is a good form for writing in English. Is a other element for expression my ideas and opinions in clear method.
I like write about different topics of themes relevant in my life for example typical places and good food in the city, information about books and arts, virtual tours in the different places of Chile, recommend bars and restaurant with social component, places with history and tradition.
Someone suggestions in the process:


Should contain the write weekly blog, but should have one correction for progress the redaction and the form of connect the ideas, translate of Spanish to English of easy way. I think, the correction have to classmates, because promote the inclusion and relations in the class by all student. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky! I agree with your opinion because in my case is very similar the situation, the English in my life of students was very bad and this opportunity serve for closer more with English, and I find interesting write about tours, books, and many places of Chile for visit, this sounds greats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello vicky :)
    I'm in the same situation with you, my formation in English in the high school is a bad experience. But I coincide with you with the opinion about this english class when I was learn so much.
    I think that the blogging experience should be include more topics, a more participation of the students in the decisions and a more interaction among the students and with the professor. In this way the blogging experience and the english III class will be better.
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi viky:
    I see you like the blog and I disagree with you because the blog don't like me but if you think the blog is funny and good for you in comparison with other experiences is ok, and in relation with the English of school I agree with you because in my case was similar.

    Bye viky

    ReplyDelete