Monday, June 10, 2013



Who took it

Taken by Charly in the self timer the camera of Magda my friend, she was present in the photography.

What it shows
In the photograph we were Javi and Magda my friends and me.

When it was taken
The photograph was taken in the summer. My friends Magda and Javi and me were enjoy of vacation in the beach of Pelluhue.
 All vacations my family and I travel to beach, for use the house in the coast. I decide invite to more near friends.

Why you like it
I m like this photograph, because pattem one important moment in the my life, my youth. The experience in the summer 2013 was unforgettable, enjoy of company of my family and my best friends.
The photograph is a one memory, I remember for a side the beach, the sea, the bonfire, the pub, the people in the parties, and same time the familiar food, the play of card, the long night of conversation with the most important people in my life, my family and my friends.


4 comments:

  1. I always wish travel with my friends but never have the opportunity. In general I travel not much, but now be the occasion, after of that finished the construction of my house, because travel isn´t the most important priority. Travel with my family and my friends are some that to I want, but right now is impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wish travel with my friends but never have the opportunity. In general I travel not much, but now be the occasion, after of that finished the construction of my house, because travel isn´t the most important priority. Travel with my family and my friends are some that to I want, but right now is impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello viki.
    Is a nice picture,I remember in this summer I find you in the beach, and this was very funny, because i never think find you in this place.
    Pd: the best thing of your picture is a beer escudo hahaha
    Good Bye viki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky this is a beautiful picture, very nice. Is very sad that I didn’t can go with you but I spend this days in Talca with others friends, the experience is very amazing and funny and miss a lot Javi, well bless and regards

    ReplyDelete