Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hi guys!!
Today I´m talk about the test.
In the first part of test, reading and writing I look at very short text,  in appearance easy, but I choose 2 incorrect answers.
In the second part of test of reading, I read about different description of courses, is very complicate take corrects answers.  But, the text was interesting.
In the second part of the test, listening was the most difficult part of the test in my opinion.
My marks in the text were very bad. I wish take other marks in other opportunity.

I think, that is very important the practice in the English.  Because, is the only form of learn. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, practice is the only way to learn! We have to practice a lot :(
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need only practice!! Good luck girls and see you.

    ReplyDelete