Monday, April 22, 2013

Tomás Moulian

The person that admire is called Tomás Moulian. Moulian is a chilaean sociologist,  politic scientist. and one critic of the economic-social structure of Chile after of the Pinochet dictatorship, he was born on September 21th in Santiago of Chile.
Moulian is one of mots famous sociologist of Chile, by her contribution in the dicipline, he publish very important books as:  "Chile actual. anatomíade un mito (1997), "El consumo me consume" (1999) and other.
He study in the Universidad Catolica and work as director of school of sociology in the ARCIS and PUC. He was sub-director in FLACSO in Chile in 1990-1991.
Nowadays he working in the Universidad ARCIS.
I admire because Moulian symbolise one  critical discipline, he expressed ideas for actual society and problems. 
look a video about he as an activist.



4 comments:

  1. Moulian is very interesting sociology, i read some books of he. i remember see him in a forum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moulian :O!, the book that I read of his is "el consumo me consume" jajaja is very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also reed one of her books when I studied in high school

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi vicky!!

    Moulian is very cool!, I read many books for he... but i dislike as sociologist...

    ReplyDelete